February 6, 2008

Cute Pictures of Ryleigh!

Her "Winnie the Pooh" blanket
she does like to pose for pictures
I got her eyes open and smiling in this one!
we sure do make a cute family
this is one of her favorite poses, she always has at least one of her hands on her face!!!

I am still learning this website, so please be patient with me and getting all the pictures to set up the right way. I hope to try to get some more pics on the computer soon!

Thank you for all your well wishes and congratulations, we are happy to be home and not in the hospital any more. We appreciate all your prayers and support!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you and Sherri. Brian, all your dreams have come true! You are so blessed. My prayer is that Ryleigh will grown up in the knowledge and love of our Lord Jesus Christ, and live the be a very very happy healthy old woman!
Love,
Claudia

Judy Lainson & Marilyn Neylan said...

Just found out about your new baby girl. She's so beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Congratulations

Judy Lainson & Marilyn Neylan